Following our successful year, we are open for a new web programming courses for 2021
The course starts February 22nd!
Register before 15th February ( Click on the link below):
For questions: :
The course consists of three parts:
Basic Front-End program:
– Extra online workshops are offered in LinkedIn, Job interviewing and SCRUM Framework
– Extra tutoring in English Language is available
– You will learn to work with Slack, Trello and Github
Advance Front-End program:
– Diving into Reactjs library.
Back-end and database program:
– Learning back-end with Nodejs and Express.
– Understanding SQL language and dive into NoSQL database with MangoDB
– Connecting Front-end with Back-end with REST-full API
– Building full stack application with MERN Stack.
– For status holders who live in Rotterdam and neighboring cities in the province of South Holland.
– Those who want to improve their prospects for perspective
How does it work?
– Each course lasts 4-5 weeks and can be done from home
– There is a lesson in programming every workday morning
– Following the lesson, you continue on your own using the provided teaching materials
– Your teacher is available every day to answer questions about the material
– Once a week there’s an extra workshop and tutoring in English language
– Every week you will be tested on about the skills learned
– After finishing the courses you can program Full Stack MERN Application
What do we expect from you?
– Motivation, ability to research, and the intention to persevere
– Affinity with IT and software development
– Availability for 4 to 6 hours a day, for 4 weeks
– You have a laptop and WIFI connection
– Basic English language skills
– Registration with CV and motivation letter